Emergency Information and Instructions
FSU Informational Links–
- FSU ALERT — Learn more about Florida State University's official emergency notification system.
- SeminoleSAFE mobile app — Official free mobile safety tool from Florida State University. Available for Google and Apple devices.
Community Informational Links
FSU additional information outlets
- Outdoor Warning System — If the sirens sound outdoors, seek shelter immediately and seek additional information.
- NOAA Weather Radios — located throughout the main campus, including all residence halls.
- Email — Official announcements may be emailed to students, faculty, and staff via official FSU email account.
- Blue Light Emergency Phones — To aid the hearing impaired, if all the emergency blue lights on campus are flashing simultaneously, this is an indication that an emergency message has been posted on the university website.
- Recorded Telephone Hotline — 850.644.INFO (850.644.4636)
- Visitor Information Radio — AM 530 radio: Includes on-campus information; live or recorded message.
- Computer Network Pop-Up Windows — Emergency messages will pop-up on computers in technology enhanced classrooms and computer labs.
- Reverse-Dialing — The visually-impaired will receive an automated telephone call with emergency information or instructions.
- Voicemail — A voicemail message may be sent to your on-campus telephone mailbox.
- Television — 4-FSU (Tallahassee Comcast Cable 4)
- Radio — Tallahassee, FL: 88.9 WFSU-FM radio;
Panama City, FL: 89.1 WFSG-FM radio.
- BlackBoard or OMNI — Announcements may be posted on BlackBoard or OMNI.